Dr.Tim Coykendall has been a licensed Tracy Chiropractor since 1999.
Dr. Tim Coykendall has been treating patients since 2000 in his Tracy, CA chiropractic office. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of our patients. Dr. Coykendall uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique and state of the art physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Coykendall is able to accelerate, and/or maintain your journey to optimal health.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from University of Davis - California.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life West Chiropractic College - Hayward.
- Fellow International Chiropractic Pediatrics from Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree (D.C.) - 1999.
- Qualified Medical Examiner for State of California (QME) - 2000.
- Fellow International Chiropractic Association (FICPA) - 2002.
- Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 Certified Rock Doc for Rock Tape.- 2012
Memberships & Associations:
- California Chiropractic Association.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.